The ChIP Sequencing (CS) Module supports the analysis of Whole-Genome Chromatin Immunoprecipitation Sequencing (ChiP-Seq) experiments performed using the Genome Analyzer system. Easily transfer sequence data from the Genome Analyzer Pipeline into the CS Module, where you can derive biological meaning from the aligned sequence reads.
The GenomeStudio Framework displays data output in tabular form and enables you to quickly and easily visualize your results using the Illumina Genome Viewer and Illumina Chromosome Browser graphical tools. Nearby genomic elements can also be displayed in the genome browser to facilitate data analysis.
- Map global binding sites for DNA-associated proteins
- Identify differential binding levels between experimental groups
- Transfer sequence data from Pipeline output
- Align and visualize sequence reads against genome browser
- Scan and explore results at any level-from single nucleotide to whole genome
- Combine multiple experiments in a single ChIP-Seq project to maximize coverage